There’s just a couple more days until we ride in downtown Austin as a unified force in the fight against cancer! And if you?re still looking to register, you can register online until Thursday, October 17 for $70, or onsite at the Village for $75.
With more than 2,000 riders who have raised more than half a million dollars for the mission, taking on 20, 45, 65 or 100 miles; we are in final preparation mode for the venue and post-event activities. As riders prepare for event weekend here are things to take note of:
- Friday, October 18th 3-7 pm
- Saturday, October 19th 9am-3pm
- Sunday, October 20, 6:15-7am
When riders pick up their packet, they?ll want to make sure to collect any Team LIVESTRONG gear they?ve earned through their fundraising efforts. They might have even been invited to our fundraising appreciate dinner on Saturday night!
- Sunday, October 20th at 7:30am
Course Cut-off Times
- 20 and 45 mile riders: there is no cutoff time.
- 65 mile riders: if you have not reached the FM 967 and FM 1626 intersection (mile 18.2) by 9 a.m., you will be rerouted to the 45 mile course.
- 100 mile riders: cyclists departing Power Stop #4 after 10:30 a.m. will be rerouted to the 65 mile course.
- The ride course will close at 4pm.
- Review course maps and details to become familiar with your ride route.
- Sunday, October 20th from 8:30am-5pm
- Includes meal, beer tickets, vendors, and music entertainment
- Exclusive access to the final release of the Nike LIVESTRONG apparel. The final line will debut in Austin on October 18th.
We look forward to celebrating our supporters and riders in a few days! We?ll be remembering our loved ones, honoring those in the fight and celebrating the survivorship of so many.