The LIVESTRONG Cancer Navigation Center (LCNC) provides free, comprehensive cancer support in person, by phone or online in English and Spanish. This includes people diagnosed with cancer, their families, friends, loved ones and the health care professionals who work for them. No matter what type of cancer or what stage of treatment you are at ? we are here to help every step of the way.
When you contact the center you will meet with a navigator in person at our center in Austin, Texas or via e-mail/phone to discuss the proper resources available and the service options that are right for your needs. After you choose the services that best meet your needs, we take action. One call to us is like making 30 calls on your own. At a national level and throughout the state of Texas, we provide confidential one-on-one support in the form of these following cancer support services:
- Health and wellness programs
- Emotional support and/or support groups & peer-to-peer connections
- Grief and loss support
- Educational classes about cancer (online or in-person; English and Spanish)
- Clinical trial education and/or matching
- Treatment and post-treatment options
- Adolescent and Young Adult (AYA) cancer resources
- Fertility risks and preservation options
- Insurance concerns and/or access to care
- Employment rights and work transactions
- Medical debt concerns
- LIVESTRONG resources and materials
Every Monday through Friday from 9 am to 5 pm (CST), our dedicated navigators are just one step away. If you, or anyone else you know, are in need of support do not hesitate to call our Navigation Services toll-free at 1-855-220-7777 or fill out our online intake form. To stay in the know, ?like? our LCNC Facebook page to find local resource information and constant updates of what is going on here at the Navigation Center in Austin.