Show Us Your 28

Team RadioShack wore special “28” jerseys on the final day of the Tour de France. You can show your support as well. Change your Facebook profile picture, Give a special Facebook gift, place a “28” Twibbon over your Twitter photo, Use Twitter hashtag “#Team28” or share the video below.

1. Matías says:

C’mon, good fight!
    Don’t give up the fight!

2. Go team go!!!! Go Andy Schlek!! :)

3. As a two-time cancer survivor and a guy who lost my brother to cancer in November 2009, road 200 miles in 2 days to fund cancer research, I am proud to put 28 on my facebook at Go Lance, LIVESTRONG!!

4. Terri Jones says:

28 million fighting cancer and I am one. I am a survior and love LIVESTRONG! Lance is my hero and always will be!

5. currently in the battle myself, go team radioshack, go livestrong and put this kit in the store so I can wear it when the docs let me back on the bike!

6. Hochachtung für das Engagement, die Zuversicht und Hoffnung, die alle Menschen durch Livestrong erhalten können.

7. stella maris says:

………….._ \<,_

8. ??

………….._ \<,_

9. James Laidlaw says:

The Tour’s over but the fight for the 28 million with cancer isn’t. Join the fight!

10. fantastic job, my lovely wife Nadine survived the battle and we are already 4 years further, nowdays my sis in law is confrontated with cancer; the marvelous poster hope rides again gave us strength thanks

11. Tim Brewer says:

fight the good fight everyday

12. Jennifer Smith says:

My Dad and I are two of the 28 million that Lance and Team Radioshack are fighting for. Pain is temporary, but a cure is forever. Always Livestrong!

13. Ashley says:

Please allow us to purchase this gear you showed off today! I would love to wear it to show my support!

14. The future depends on what we do in the present.
    Go Livestrong!!

15. Robi says:

Thx Lance!!!!!

16. Lizzy says:

TdF is over, but the battle never ends!

17. Charlie Laird says:

I am also one of the 28 million and a cyclist. Both my parents died of cancer. This is a very important fight.

Loved the “28” jerseys today at the TDF. Are you going to make them available for sale on the Livestrong site? They would be a great addition!

18. Nicky Olivier says:

I’m also fighting brestcancer. I’m not giving up and Livestrong is keeping me inspired.Nicky from South Africa

19. Curt says:

20-year survivor with two friends fighting cancer now–I want to buy one of those ’28’ jerseys!

20. It would be incredible to have one of these jerseys to wear at races/events/support functions…a great to to give support and to spread the word!:)..

21. Mischa says:

Lance, to make it all the way to Paris in this Tour makes you a real survivor! All my respect to you!

22. Euan Mackay says:

????.._ \<,_

23. Lost my mom to the big C and far too many friends too. You should sell the jerseys, I imagine they would be as popular as the yellow band.

24. Ty says:

Every time you push those pedals is one more middle finger to cancer. Thank you for inspiring both those who have/beat cancer and those of us who’ve lost someone to it. GO Team 28!

I’d love to have one of those jerseys.

25. Heidi says:

This jersey looks cool – but it’s BLACK. Black is invisible on the road. Produce it in yellow. PLEASE! I was hit by a pick-up truck 2 years ago wearing a light blue jersey – now I only wear yellow or red. You can support the cause but BE VISIBLE.Black is irresponsible- yellow is smart!!!! Survive your ride.

26. Craig Meyers says:

This years Tour was like Lance’s fight with cancer. No matter how bad it got, he never gave up and finished with his head held high. LIVESTRONG!

27. Jon Colbert says:

Fighting cancer and I say Never Ever Quit! Keep positive fight the fight! Thanks Lance for never ever quiting you rock! 28

28. 'becca says:

We supported your 28 today as 6 of our riders in our Team Survivor NW ride today were cancer survivors.

29. Dolly M says:

Thank you for making a statement for us cancer survivors. My son is a six year testiscular cancer survivor and I have just passed the one year mark as a breast cancer survivor.

No one associated with the Tour de France has done more to raise awareness and funds for your wonderful foundation.

We thank you for you committment to your organization and thank you for giving us another year to watch you as you lived strong during your last Tour de France.

30. Clint Janson says:

28!!! A year ago, I was a non active 43 year old, now I am part of Team Micheal Moyles a Livestrong fund raising team. I have completed 5 half marathons and 1 full marathon so far this year, with a lot more races this Fall. We have raised over $7000 for Livestrong, and I’ve never been in better shape! Thank you Livestrong, thank you Lance, Thank you Team Radio Shack for all you do.

31. Peter L. says:

Ok, Where can I get one of the 28 Jerseys? They are phenomenal.

Thanks for raising the awareness and using the Team’s visibility to raise awareness for the cause. Great Tour for the team and great tour for those impacted by cancer.

Thank you.

32. cruz eduardo says:

33. Lyn Boyer says:

Note to Lance. For three weeks in July – every day – I watched you ‘win’ the Tour this year. You took a step beyond the Yellow Jersey to a much higher victory when you stood with your teammates in your black ’28’ kit. I’ve never seen an athlete move through life with such grace, realism and balance. Thank you and blessings.